- The Imperial Sovereign: Sovereign Immunity & the ADA
- Disability, Equal Protection, and the Supreme Court: Standing at the Crossroads of Progressive and Retrogressive Logic in Constitutional Classification
- "What's Good Is Bad, What's Bad Is Good, You'll Find Out When You Reach the Top, You're on the Bottom": Are the Americans With Disabilities Act (and Olmstead v. L. C.) Anything More Than "Idiot Wind?"
- Civil War Pension Attorneys and Disability Politics
- The Death of Section 504
- Constitutional Doctrine as Paring Tool: The Struggle for "Relevant" Evidence in University of Alabama v. Garrett
- Envisioning a Future for Age and Disability Discrimination Claims
- Reforming Disability Nondiscrimination Laws: A Comparative Perspective
- Difficulties in Achieving Coherent State and Local Fiscal Policy at the Intersection of Direct Democracy and Republicanism: The Property Tax as a Case In Point
- Parental-Status Employment Discrimination: A Wrong in Need of a Right?
- Seeds of Distrust: Federal Regulation of Genetically Modified Foods
- Russian Compliance with Articles Five and Six of the European Convention of Human Rights as a Barometer of Legal Reform and Human Rights in Russia
- In Light of Reason and Experience: Against a Crime Fraud Exception to the Psychotherapist-Patient Privilege
- Reevaluating Amateurism Standards in Men's College Basketball
- Paradigm Shifts and Access Controls: An Economic Analysis of the Anticircumvention Provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Proposed Amendments to Fed. R. Crim. P. 26: An Exchange: Remote Testimony - A Prosecutor's Perspective
- Race, Class, and Suburbia: The Modern Black Suburb as a 'Race-Making Situation'
- After Ellerth: The Tangible Employment Action in Sexual Harassment Analysis
- Carte Blanche For Cruelty: The Non-Enforcement of the Animal Welfare Act